Sunday, December 5, 2010

2, 3, 4 and 5!


I'm having so much fun opening de surprises every morning,
hidden in the Advent Calendar!

Day2: 3 bottles with some vintage lables.(beautiful)
Day3: a bottle carrying case (fantastic!)
Day 4: a Cath Kidsten box with the cutest plates
and 2 books (have a great idea to use it for, you'll see)
Day5: 2 antique sieves (if that is the right name for it)
and 3 Provence books, which I will use for the
Provence house of course.

Thank you Mercedes,xxxxx!




This is a little sneek previeuw of a little something
I'm working on...it needs some work yet, but I
hope to show it to you in my next post.

10 comments:

  1. Sabiha, OOOOOH!! I am so envious! What an incredible Advent Calendar you are getting to open every day! I really love everything that you have received so far and am totally enjoying you sharing them with us!! Everything is so wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow...wonderful calender gifts. You are a lucky woman to have friend like that. I know cause I get beatiful gifts too :0) And your christmas sneak peek looks promising...looking forward to see more. Those snowmen are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts! I like the things you are making too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige adventkalender met zulke mooie kadootjes. Ze komen vast allemaal van pas.

    groet Heleni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sabiha! You are so lucky. So calendar so far has been such a treat. Mercedes has sent you many beautiful things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sabiha, a lot of wonderufl goodies. It is great to have an advent calendar made with minis :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoi Sabiha,

    Wat een leuke spulletjes weer.....en nog zoveel dagen te gaan, dat beloofd nog heel wat!

    ps.Grappig, het bakje (maar dan in wit) en de bordjes (maar dan met greengate) heb ik laatst ook gemaakt!

    Lieve groetjes, Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que delicioso tener cada día esas maravillosas sorpresas mini. Enhorabuena para tí y un aplauso para Mercedes. Desde madrid. Mariajo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! The gifts are terrific and I love what you are working on.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete