Sunday, November 1, 2009

Visiting Sylvia!



It took me some time but finaly I could go and visit Sylvia!

I can tell you that it was a fantastic day and "wow" her mini's
look great at the pics but in real you can't imagine how more
beautiful they are...she also gave me a copy of the Spanish
magazine were she and Mercedes where published in and I'm
thrilled about it that I have one!



She also made me these wonderful bottles for the
wine cellar....she is the best!!!
We talked and talked and talked and she made me
delicious lunch,ooooh we had such a great time!

Thank you lieve Sylvia!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful day..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Sabiha, Sylvia is the best! How fantastic that you could spend a day with her. Beautiful bottles she made you.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete